Blog

Four of a family burnt in fire

2018-04-27 14:52:18

2 Feb, Dhading : Four members of a family died in a fire caused with electric short circuit. The accident took place at Charadui of Dhusa VDC-1 in the southern belt of the district at 1:00 am today. The fire broke out at the house of Kishor Chandra Thapaliya. The victims were Thapaliya, and his daughter Yojana, son-in-law, and a granddaughter. ...

Read More

Computer Association of Nepal

2014-06-16 10:46:05

Computer Association of Nepal (CAN) was formed in May 1992 but was formally registered in December 1992 with the involvement of professionals, specialists, manufacturers, institutions and related organizations from the Information Communication Technology sector in Nepal. It is the umbrella organization with membership base ranging from ICT Institutions, Associations to Individuals working in this sector. A representative of the private sector of the association also works closely with the government as the President of CAN is member of the IT Council of Nepal headed by Prime Minister. It works along the lines of an autonomous, non-political, non-partisan, non-profitable and service ...

Read More

ADDRESS

  • AIT Amy's IT P.Ltd.
  • Address: Bu.Na.Pa.10, Kapan (Aakashedhara), Kathmandu
  • Email: ait.amys@gmail.com, info@amysit.com.np
  • Website: www.amysit.com.np
  • Phone: 01-4812854, Mobile: 9851131434 / 9801147026

 

Email inquiry:

ait.amys@gmail.com